- 100g Digestive Biscuits
- 50g Butter
- 180g Philadelphia Cheese
- Chocolate Performance Protein, 2 scoops.
- Finely crush the digestive biscuits until they are in crumbs. This can be done easily in a blender.
- Next, add 50g of melted butter to a bowl with the crushed digestives.
- Mix these up and then spread the mixture into a dish so it forms a flat bottom.
- In a separate bowl, mix together 2 scoops of Chocolate Performance Protein and the Philadelphia cheese. Mix these until it forms a smooth consistency.
- Now spread the Chocolate Protein mixture on top of the biscuit base.
- Smooth out the top until it is flat and then place it in the fridge overnight. Or until the cheesecake has set.
- Finally add any desired toppings and enjoy your new Recovery Recipe!
Here is a link to a TikTok video one of our team members did outlining the recipe!