Chocolate Performance Protein Pancakes
- Separate both eggs in to two bowls. One bowl with the egg yolks and one with the egg whites.
- Beat the egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl with egg yolks and beat until smooth.
- Gently fold 1/3 of the egg whites into the banana mixture
- Repeat step 4 with 1/2 the remaining egg whites and again with the last portion until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Heat a pan on a low heat,
- Spoon 1/4 of the mixture into the pan and cook on each side until brown and fluffy.
- Serve with fresh fruit of your choice and honey.